Trading platform MetaTrader 4 for Mac OS
- User-friendly trading interface, including trading from the chart, one click trading
- Full technical analysis
- Reliability and safety
- Working with any number of opened windows with their separate settings and indicators
- Multilingual convenient interface
- Reviewing and sorting histories of trading operations by various parameters
- Automated trading by Advisors
MetaTrader 4 for Mac OS is a popular trading platform, allowing to realize trading operations and technical analysis while trading currency pairs in Forex market and other financial instruments on Apple computers: MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro and others.
How to set MT4 for Mac OS
- Run the file ifcmmt4.dmg
- Move “IFC Markets MT4” application to the file Applications
- Go to Applications and select “IFC Markets MT4” application
- At the first launch of the program the login window will appear
- In the opened login window enter registration details of your trading account
How to set Advisors on MT4 Mac OS
- Open program Finder
- Go to the file Applications
- Find “IFC Markets MT4” application and right click
- Choose “Show Package Contents” from the menu
- Open the file “driver_c” and set the advisor in the file Program Files/ IFC Markets Metatrader4/experts
- Restart “IFC Markets MT4” application for the advisor to display
Full technical analysis – a great number of built-in indicators and linear tools, an opportunity to create own indicators and scripts, provision of various time frames
Automated trading on the base of built-in MetaQuotes Language 4 allows clients to create their own trading programs (experts) and indicators. Using the strategy tester clients can test their individual strategies on historic data.
The trading platform MetaTrader 4 MAC for currency and CFD trading offers a wide variety of trading products. This is a modern platform, allowing to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic currency pairs, metals, as well as Index, Stock and Commodity CFDs (Contract for Difference).
Privacy of access and trading operations, as well as additional access only for monitoring the operations.
Local database of quotation history with import-export operations in real time mode.
Signal service – a trader has an opportunity to become both the provider of and subscriber to trading signals. For more information about the service, you need to visit the site of the developer: www.mql5.com.
Operational system Mac OS of the version 10.6 Snow Leopard and higher.
MetaTrader 4 for Mac OS
Downloading process has been tested on the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera –the latest versions, Internet Explorer – versions 8.0, 9.0, 10.0