Withdraw Funds from Your NetTradeX Trading Account
There are three things you need to check over before filing a withdrawal request:
- The volume you wish to withdraw from your trading account is equal or not exceeding the account's current free margin. To see your account's current free margin please see the "Margin analysis" window in your trading platform.
Attention: Any requests to withdraw amount greater than your trading account's current free margin will not be filed and you will be asked to adjust the amount you are requesting to withdraw. Funds available for trading will be reduced on the amount of withdrawal request. Minimum withdrawal amount is $1.
- Your payment option's details are correct. To see your trading account's payment options please log on to your trading account and subsequently select "Settings" -> "Account properties" -> "Payments". Remember that your trading account must have at least one payment option filled before you file in a withdrawal request.
Attention: If you wish to update existing or submit new payment option details please contact us at email@example.com indicating your trading account's secret word.
- The payment method you specify for withdrawal should be the one you used when depositing into this trading account.
Filing a withdrawal request
Withdrawal requests from NetTradeX trading accounts are filed directly from the NetTradeX trading platform. Once the request is filed, the amount requested for withdrawal will be taken off your account's balance and appear in the withdrawal request window.
NetTradeX withdrawal requests
are filed via trading platform
Execution of a withdrawal request
All withdrawal requests are reviewed and processed within Backoffice working hours (from 07:00 to 19:00 (CET) Monday to Friday) in a prompt manner and strictly according to the client's instructions during 24 hours in case of all necessary information.
Important: You may cancel your withdrawal request while its status says "Active".
Monitoring your requests
Once filed a withdrawal request you are able to monitor it's status in the "Withdrawal requests" window of the NetTradeX trading platform:
- Active - request is not yet attended
- Processing - request is being considered
- Performed - request has been executed
- Rejected - request has been rejected
- Cancelled - request has been canceled by the account holder