Forex Trading Contest - Be a Winner
The Contest rules
- The Contest is held from 04/07/2011 to 21/07/2011. The contest starts and ends at 12:00 trading platform time.
- The registration is on from 10/06/2011 to 28/06/2011. The registration starts and ends at 12:00 trading platform time.
- In order to participate in the contest you should: open new Real account and fund it with 100 USD (according to clause 4 of the Rules). You can fund your account via regular deposit method , or you can do it via internal transfer from your another NetTradeX account.
- Real accounts with 100 $ balance can participate in the contest (leverage is chosen by the participant). The Contest is held on NetTradeX trading platform.
- Withdrawing and funding a Contest account during the Contest is not allowed.
- Anyone who is over 18 years old can participate in the Contest.
- The participant can operate only one Contest Real account.
- The Company has the right to disqualify contestants using the same IP address during the registration or contest. Contestants using dynamic IP addresses must realize possible risks.
- Participants must operate their Contest accounts according to the Beginner trading conditions.
- Implementation of arbitrage operations between two or more Contest Real accounts aiming at obtaining advantages over the rest of participants is strictly prohibited.
- The minimum number of operations that the participant must conclude to qualify as a winner is 10.
- The participant should conclude a trading operation within 2 days from the beginning of the Contest, otherwise the participant will be nominated from the Contest.
- All opened positions will be automatically closed at the end of the Contest.
- All operations on the Contest account before the Contest starts are prohibited.
- The Company employees and their relatives are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
- IB agents and regional representatives of the company are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
- Preliminary results will be published in the Contest webpage updated several times a day (from 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM server time) with the following information: Contest account, Equity, Nickname, Country.
- IFC Markets has the right to publish the winners’ trading history at the end of the Contest .
- No bonus programs can be applied to the Contest accounts (except for accruing 2% APR on Contest account’s free margin)
- Traders violating the rules of the Contest will be disqualified.
- A contestant with the largest trading account balance will be recognized as the first place winner. The same criteria will be applied to recognize other winners taking the rest of the winning places (from 2 to 5).
- Trader who applies profitable trading strategy of moderate risk will be awarded with the special prize. The criteria for recognizing the winner are the sole responsibility of the Company's experts. Their decision will be final and cannot be discussed.
- In case of identical results the winner will be recognized as a trader who has concluded the greatest number of transactions by the end of the Contest.
- Contestants will be pronounced winners only if exceeded their initial 100 USD trading account balance.
- 1 place: $1500
- 2 place: $1200
- 3 place: $1000
- 4 place: $700
- 5 place: $600
- The special Company prize: $500.
- At the end of the competition the participants will be informed about the results by e-mail. Their names and other information will be published on IFC Markets web site www.ifcmarkets.com
- The prizes will be transferred to the Contest accounts within 5 days from the end of the Contest. Once the prize is transferred to the winner’s Contest account, he or she will be able to withdraw the way the initial 100 USD deposit was made. Fees charged by the transfer service providers are payable by the participants.
- Winners can use their prizes to continue Forex trading.
The registration procedure
- Open the Contest Real account.
Please, fill in the online registration form (fields marked with (*) are required). Filling in a registration form means the participant confirms his full approval of the Rules of the Contest.