- https://www.ifcmarkets.com About Us
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/we-offer Our Advantages
Our Advantages & Exclusive Features
IFC Markets is a leading brokerage company in Forex and CFD markets, which provides world class services with number of significant and unique advantages. Some of the instruments are exclusive and offered by IFCM only.
500+ Trading instruments - Forex, Stocks, Commodities & Indices
Indices PCI Library
IFC Markets offers you full range of trading instruments:
- Forex - Major, Minor and Exotic currency pairs
- Stocks - Stock CFDs from the most popular Stock Exchanges
- Precious metals, including unique Gold instruments
- CFDs on Commodity Futures and Indices
Best execution refers to the duty of a broker executing orders on behalf of customers to ensure the best execution possible for their customers orders [Wikipedia]. And we at IFC Markets take that duty very seriously:
- Order execution - Instant execution
- Pricing – Narrow, fixed and floating spreads
- Size - trade with any volume size
Trading opportunities with unique Portfolio Quoting Method
trade with ∞ instruments
Our unique Portfolio Quoting Method provides ∞ trading opportunities:
- Create your own synthetic instruments from any group and trade with ∞ number of instruments
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library
- Portfolio trading - trading with group of instruments / portfolios
Best Trading Platforms - Comfortable & Professional Trading
& CFD Trading
We offer our own advantanced NetTradeX platform which perfectly fits to professional traders, giving advantages:
- 500+ trading instruments
- Order volumes from 0.001 lot
- Unique features of GeWorko Method: Creation of own ∞ instruments, Portfolio Trading, etc.
We also offer the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform with WebTerminal, advanced MT5 platform, MultiTerminal and all the other mobile applications.
Partnership Program for Introducing Brokers
IFC Markets values cooperation and offers one of the best conditions to its potential partners all over the world:
- Competetive commission rates (up to $15 for a complete turnover of one standard lot - 100 000 units of base currency)
- Simple program mechanism and quick registration
- Unique instruments (GeWorko Method, Continuous CFDs) and platform (NetTradeX) to be offered to your clients
- Full set of partnership materials (widgets, tutorials, presentations, etc.)
Reliable Partner for 10 Years - Regulated & Secure
Partnership, Trust, Convenience
IFC Markets has been stably operating since 2006 in full compliance with international standards for brokerage services.
IFCM Group companies are regulated and licensed by various international certificates:
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. is regulated and licensed by BVI FSС, Certificate No. SIBA/L/14/1073C.
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED complies with the European Commissions MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license number 147/11.
IFCMARKETS. CORP. holds Professional lndemnity for Financial Institutions Insurance in AIG EUROPE LIMITED.
Available Everywhere & Anytime
We provide world class services and online support in different locations across the globe:
- Qualified online support in 18 languages
- 24 hours a day
on Commodities and Indices
IFC markets offers an opportunity to trade Continuous Commodity and Index CFDs, which are calculated continuously without expiration dates on the basis of the nearest liquid futures by unique algorithm. Upon occurrence of the expiration date of the current base future the price of our continuous CFD does not make any gap or sharp movement.
Position Rollover at Interbank Rates
- For Swap calculation our company uses interbank rates, which reflect live streaming terms of borrowing.
- We provide preferential swaps for non-currency instruments and zero swaps for Islamic accounts.
NettradeX, MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5
To create expert advisors our clients can take advantage of simple built-in programming languages NTL+ (for NetTradeX platform), MQL4 (for MT4 platform) and MQL5 (for MT5 platform). Numerous MT4 advisors can be adapted for using in NetTradeX.