- https://www.ifcmarkets.com Analytics
- Market Data
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/market-data/gold-trading-prices Live Gold Quotes
Live Gold Quotes
Live gold instruments quotes allow traders to always be aware of the changes in gold prices. The table provides detailed information about the gold quotes against silver, oil, S&P 500 index: instrument name, live price, daily change, chart, etc.
Live Prices - Gold
|Instrument||Name||Open price||Today, max.||Today, min.||Live Price||Change, daily||Chart|
|XAUOIL||Gold vs Oil||---||---||---||---||---|
|XAUSnP||Gold vs SP500||---||---||---||---||---|
|XAUXAG||Gold vs Silver||---||---||---||---||---|
Search instrument, Name or TypeSorry, no results were found
Trade Gold Instruments and discover all its benefits with IFC Markets
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
- Along with usual precious metals we offer unique Gold Instruments where Gold is quoted against Silver, Oil and S&P 500 Index.
Trade 500+ instruments from Forex & CFD Markets
Top Gold Instruments Gainers & Losers-Today
Top Gainers of gold instruments per day
Top Losers of gold instruments per day
Portfolio Trading (available only on Online Trading Platform NetTradeX)
Besides standard trading, you can expand the range of your trading instruments adding Gold Instruments into a portfolio through Portfolio Quoting Method. With Portfolio Quoting Method you will be able to:
- create unlimited amount of own trading instruments
- trade one portfolio against another
TRY FREE DEMO
Each portfolio can be formed using currencies, single stocks or stock indices, precious metals, commodity futures and other financial products to suit best investor's needs and preferences.