- https://www.ifcmarkets.com Education
- Forex and CFD Trading Books
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/forex-trading-books/forex-tutorial Forex Tutorial
Forex Trading Tutorial for Beginners
Make Forex Trading Simple
What is traded in Forex market? The answer is simple: currencies of various countries. All participants of the market buy one currency and pay another one for it. Each Forex trade is performed by different financial instruments, like currencies, metals, etc. Foreign Exchange market is boundless, with the daily turnover reaching trillions of dollars; transactions are made via Internet within seconds.
Major currencies are quoted against the U.S. dollar (USD). The first currency of the pair is called base currency and the second one - quoted. Currency pairs that do not include USD are called cross-rates.
Forex Market opens wide opportunities for newcomers to learn, communicate, and improve trading skills via the Internet.
This Forex tutorial is intended for providing thorough information about Forex trading and making it easy for the beginners to get involved.
Confirm the theory
on practiceOpen Demo Account
|Educational use:||Online trading for beginners|
- Forex trading Basics for Beginners:
- Market Participants, Advantages of Forex Market
- Currency Trading Features: Online forex trading techniques
- A Sample of Real Trade
- Analysis Methods
- Forex Guide: Top 5 Tips to Guide You