- https://www.ifcmarkets.com Our Innovations
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/portfolio-trading-method-faq PCI Quick Guide
Quick Guide for Creating and Trading Synthetic instruments
Synthetic instruments, created through Portfolio Quoting Method (PQM) are realized on trading-analytical platform NetTradeX PC and are considered an efficient tool for financial analysts, managers of mutual and investment funds and traders.
This section will help you understand how to create and start working with these instruments on the platform NetTradeX PC.
Having studied Portfolio Quoting Method and technology of creating synthetic instruments, you will raise the quality of your trading decisions to a new level.
A synthetic instrument, created through Portfolio Quoting Method on NetTradeX terminal is called Personal Composite Instrument (PCI).
Through trading-analytical platform NetTradeX you can get deep price history of any of your synthetic instrument, which will be updated in real time mode. Price history can be presented in the form of different chart types (bars, candlesticks and lines) at various time frames. To open a chart of price history of the created synthetic instrument PCI you should:
Discover the benefits of Forex & CFD trading with IFC Markets
- Personal Composite Instruments (PCI)
- Super tight fixed spreads
- Instant execution
- Create & trade own instruments
- Choose ready synthetic instruments from PCI Library
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX - own advanced platform
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal
Everywhere & Anytime
- Qualified online support in 18 languages
- 24 hours a day