CAD Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The Canadian dollar (CAD, “Loonie”) is the 7th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Canada.
- Is affected by its neighbor country, USA economy.
- Refers to "commodity" currencies, as the economy of Canada depends on commodity export (particularly, energy, wood and oil
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.