CHF Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The Swiss franc (CHF, “Swissie”) is the 6th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Swiss National Bank.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to the country's non-inflationary and stable economy
- Has been pegged to the euro since September 2011. The National Bank set a cap at 1.2 francs per euro to prevent the franc from further strengthening
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.