EUR Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The euro (EUR, single currency) – the 2nd most traded world currency, emitted by the European Central Bank.
- official common currency of 17 states which constitute the European currency bloc, so called Euro Zone
- considered as the second world reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- often subject of speculation on general health of the Euro Zone and its members
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.