NZD Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The New Zealand dollar (NZD, “Kiwi”) is the 10th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Is often involved in trading operations as New Zealand is supporting high interest rates, as a rule
- Depends on commodity exports, particularly on food trade.
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.