USD Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The US dollar (USD, “Greenback”) is the most widely traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Federal Reserve System(the Fed).
- Is the most popular reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency in periods of instability due to universally recognized reliability of the US economy
- Is used as a standard payment unit in commodity markets
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.