Euro to Dollar Chart and Live Prices Today
EUR USD Exchange Rate
About this chart
This page includes full information about the EUR/USD, including the EUR/USD live chart and dynamics on the chart by choosing any of 8 available time frames. By moving the start and end of the timeframe in the bottom panel you can see both the current and the historical price movements of the instrument. In addition, you have an opportunity to choose the type of the display of the EUR/USD live chart – Candles or Lines chart – through the buttons in the upper left corner of the chart.All clients that have not yet decided which instrument to trade are in the right place since reading full characteristics of the EURUSD and watching its performance on the charts will help them to make their final decision.
It is easy to find any instrument since there is a filter for instrument types, offered by IFC Markets, and once the type is chosen, the list of all instruments can be seen right next to that filter.
About Currency Pair EUR/USDEURUSD | Forex | Major Currency Pair
The euro (EUR, single currency) – the 2nd most traded world currency, emitted by the European Central Bank.
- official common currency of 17 states which constitute the European currency bloc, so called Euro Zone
- considered as the second world reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- often subject of speculation on general health of the Euro Zone and its members
The US dollar (USD, “Greenback”) is the most widely traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Federal Reserve System(the Fed).
- Is the most popular reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency in periods of instability due to universally recognized reliability of the US economy
- Is used as a standard payment unit in commodity markets
EUR USD History
|Date||Open price||High||Low||Price||Change %|
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
Technical analysis is a method of studying and evaluating market dynamics based on the price history. Its main purpose is to forecast price dynamics of a financial instrument in future through technical analysis tools. Technical analysts use this method of market analysis to forecast the prices of different currencies and currency pairs. This type of the analysis will allow you to make market forecast based on studying historical prices of the trading instruments.
See also latest technical analysis of the price dynamics of Euro Dollar: EURUSD forecast.
Top Currencies Gainers & Losers-Today
leaders per day
losers per day