Dow Jones Index Chart and Live Prices Today
Dow Jones Index Live Price
About this chart
This page includes full information about the Dow Jones Index, including the Dow Jones Index live chart and dynamics on the chart by choosing any of 8 available time frames. By moving the start and end of the timeframe in the bottom panel you can see both the current and the historical price movements of the instrument. In addition, you have an opportunity to choose the type of the display of the Dow Jones Index live chart – Candles or Lines chart – through the buttons in the upper left corner of the chart.All clients that have not yet decided which instrument to trade are in the right place since reading full characteristics of the DJI and watching its performance on the charts will help them to make their final decision.
It is easy to find any instrument since there is a filter for instrument types, offered by IFC Markets, and once the type is chosen, the list of all instruments can be seen right next to that filter.
About Dow Jones IndexDJI | Forex | Indices
Dow Jones Industrial Average, introduced in 1896, is a price-weighted index which shows the dynamics of prices of the 30 largest, well-known US companies. It is one of the oldest and widely watched stock indices, founded by Charles Dow, with the coverage of all industries, except transportation and utilities. CFD on DJI index is traded in US dollars.
Dow Jones Index Historical Prices
|Date||Open price||High||Low||Price||Change %|
Trade Index CFDs and discover the benefits of CFD trading with IFC Markets
Continuous Index CFDs
- Continuous Index CFDs are calculated without expiration dates on the basis of the nearest liquid futures by unique algorithm.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Top Stock Exchanges
- We offer indices of leading stock exchanges such as DJI, SP500, Nd100, DE30, FR40, GB100, NIKKEI, AU200, HK50 and US Dollar currency.
Technical analysis is a method of studying and evaluating market dynamics based on the price history. Its main purpose is to forecast price dynamics of a financial instrument in future through technical analysis tools. Technical analysts use this method of market analysis to forecast the prices of different currencies and currency pairs. This type of the analysis will allow you to make market forecast based on studying historical prices of the trading instruments.
See also latest technical analysis of the price dynamics of DJI Dollar: DJI forecast.
Top Indices Gainers & Losers-Today
leaders per day
losers per day