US Dollar Index Chart and Live Prices Today
US Dollar Index Live Price
About this chart
This page includes full information about the US Dollar Index, including the US Dollar Index live chart and dynamics on the chart by choosing any of 8 available time frames. By moving the start and end of the timeframe in the bottom panel you can see both the current and the historical price movements of the instrument. In addition, you have an opportunity to choose the type of the display of the US Dollar Index live chart – Candles or Lines chart – through the buttons in the upper left corner of the chart.All clients that have not yet decided which instrument to trade are in the right place since reading full characteristics of the USDIDX and watching its performance on the charts will help them to make their final decision.
It is easy to find any instrument since there is a filter for instrument types, offered by IFC Markets, and once the type is chosen, the list of all instruments can be seen right next to that filter.
About US Dollar IndexUSDIDX | Forex | Indices
Type: Currency index
US dollar index – a benchmark for measuring the US currency value, calculated against a basket of six liquid world currencies, including the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound, the Canadian dollar, the Swedish krona and the Swiss franc.
It represents changes in the floating weighted geometrical average mean of the given exchange rates according to the formula:
USDIDX=50.14348112 * EURUSD-0.576 * USDJPY0.136 * GBPUSD-0.119 * USDCAD0.091 * USDSEK0.042 * USDCHF0.036
The index is:
- influenced by common factors which affect currencies, like fiscal and monetary issues, interest rates expectations, inflation and foreign trade
- notable due to the global coverage of its components
CFDs on US dollar index are traded in US dollars, with 1 contract price equaling the current index value expressed in US currency units.
US Dollar Index Historical Prices
|Date||Open price||High||Low||Price||Change %|
Trade Index CFDs and discover the benefits of CFD trading with IFC Markets
Continuous Index CFDs
- Continuous Index CFDs are calculated without expiration dates on the basis of the nearest liquid futures by unique algorithm.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Top Stock Exchanges
- We offer indices of leading stock exchanges such as DJI, SP500, Nd100, DE30, FR40, GB100, NIKKEI, AU200, HK50 and US Dollar currency.
Technical analysis is a method of studying and evaluating market dynamics based on the price history. Its main purpose is to forecast price dynamics of a financial instrument in future through technical analysis tools. Technical analysts use this method of market analysis to forecast the prices of different currencies and currency pairs. This type of the analysis will allow you to make market forecast based on studying historical prices of the trading instruments.
See also latest technical analysis of the price dynamics of USDIDX Dollar: USDIDX forecast.
Top Indices Gainers & Losers-Today
leaders per day
losers per day