New Zealand dollar to Dollar Chart and Live Prices Today
New Zealand dollar Dollar Exchange Rate
About this chart
This page includes full information about the NZD/USD, including the NZD/USD live chart and dynamics on the chart by choosing any of 8 available time frames. By moving the start and end of the timeframe in the bottom panel you can see both the current and the historical price movements of the instrument. In addition, you have an opportunity to choose the type of the display of the NZD/USD live chart – Candles or Lines chart – through the buttons in the upper left corner of the chart.All clients that have not yet decided which instrument to trade are in the right place since reading full characteristics of the NZDUSD and watching its performance on the charts will help them to make their final decision.
It is easy to find any instrument since there is a filter for instrument types, offered by IFC Markets, and once the type is chosen, the list of all instruments can be seen right next to that filter.
About Currency Pair NZD/USDNZDUSD | Forex | Major Currency Pair
The New Zealand dollar (NZD, “Kiwi”) is the 10th most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Is often involved in trading operations as New Zealand is supporting high interest rates, as a rule
- Depends on commodity exports, particularly on food trade.
The US dollar (USD, “Greenback”) is the most widely traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Federal Reserve System(the Fed).
- Is the most popular reserve currency, held by central banks, financial institutions and private investors
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency in periods of instability due to universally recognized reliability of the US economy
- Is used as a standard payment unit in commodity markets
NZD USD History
|Date||Open price||High||Low||Price||Change %|
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - GeWorko Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using GeWorko Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our PCI Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.
Technical analysis is a method of studying and evaluating market dynamics based on the price history. Its main purpose is to forecast price dynamics of a financial instrument in future through technical analysis tools. Technical analysts use this method of market analysis to forecast the prices of different currencies and currency pairs. This type of the analysis will allow you to make market forecast based on studying historical prices of the trading instruments.
See also latest technical analysis of the price dynamics of New Zealand dollar Dollar: NZDUSD forecast.
Top Currencies Gainers & Losers-Today
leaders per day
losers per day