CFD iPhone allows trading and managing your account from anywhere and anytime through the trading terminal, installed on your device.
Why to Choose CFD iPhone
CFD trading provides numerous opportunities that are not available in traditional currency trading.
CFD trading on iPhone has the following features:
- Diversification opportunities due to the access to different markets from one account
- Opening leveraged positions
- Opening both long and short positions in any available markets
- Using dozens of commodities, 8 indices and more than 100 stock CFDs
Trading CFDs on iPhone provides all those features making the trade rather convenient for traders.CFD trading on iPhone provides trading CFDs more conveniently and meanwhile being confident that your information and transactions are secure.
How to Trade CFD iPhone?
If you are interested in trading CFDs on iPhone you can install the high functional trading–analytical platform NetTradeX iOS on your iPhone. After installing the platform you will have access to all the necessary tools and information to start trading. You will be provided with the following features to carry out your iPhone based CFD trading:
- Opening Demo and Real accounts in a few seconds
- Opening and closing both long and short positions
- Setting complex trading orders and easily removing them
- Placing server based Trailing Stop
- Getting real-time quotes
- Visualizing charts
- Having access to your account history
- Trading on a simple and user-friendly interface.
CFD trading on iPhone provides trading CFDs more conveniently and meanwhile being confident that your information and transactions are secure.
IFC Markets is a leading innovative financial company, offering private and corporate investors wide set of trading and analytical tools. The company provides its clients with Forex and CFD trading through its own-generated trading platform NetTradeX, which is available on PC, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile. The company also offers MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms available on PC, Mac OS, iOS and Android. You may compare the advantages of each platform.