- https://www.ifcmarkets.com Education
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/cfds CFD Trading
What Is CFD Trading
CFD (Contract for Difference) is a contract between two parties known as "buyer" and "seller" to exchange the difference between opening and closing prices of the contract. The popularity of the instrument mainly stems of a simple fact that investors do not have to obtain the physical assets for trading them. Observations have proven that significant number of traders prefer CFD trading over other financial instruments.
Benefits of CFD Trading
- No ownership of the actual underlying asset
- Leveraged Trading
- Fast access to a variety of markets
- Low transaction costs and No hidden commissions
- Profit from both rising and falling markets
- Ability to trade through online trading platforms on various devices
CFD Trading Tips and Strategies
Learn more about CFD Trading
Recently, along with trading in the foreign exchange market, a growing number of clients are interested in making profits by trading Index, Commodity and Stock CFDs. IFC Markets, being one of the leading providers of CFD trading, has developed a special instrument (CFD type), having the form of continuous futures contract that allows clients to trade without an expiration date. This is a significant advantage compared to trading futures with dates of expiration.