- https://www.ifcmarkets.com Education
- CFD Trading
- https://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/cfds/why-trade-cfds Why Trade CFDs
Why Trade CFDs
CFD (Contract for Difference) is a contract between two parties known as "buyer" and "seller", the price of which is based on the base asset, for example an index, stock or commodity future.
CFD trading offers traders a number of advantages over trading the underlying asset directly. In addition to trading currencies, contracts for difference significantly increase trading opportunities for traders using various classes of financial assets in their trading strategies.
Enjoy the following benefits of CFD trading:
- Fast access to various financial markets and the most liquid assets through one trading account, providing considerable opportunities for investment diversification;
- Increase of potential profit due to using leverage;
- Low transaction costs and absence of hidden commissions;
- Opportunity to open both long and short positions without any limitations;
- Ease of trading from anywhere in the world through computer and trading platforms.
Combination of these advantages made CFD a popular investment, speculative and hedge instrument both for private and institutional investors.
Moreover, only with IFC Markets you get additional unique benefits while trading CFD:
- Unique Gold Instruments available in trading platforms of IFC Markets;
- Unique continuous CFD on commodity futures and, indices with an opportunity to hold positions as long as desired and without any need to track expiration dates of the futures;
- Over 100 CFD on indices, stocks and commodities.