Commissions for CFD on stocks
When opening and closing a trading position a commission is charged from the account. The commission size for American stocks ('#S-...') is $0.02 per 1 stock. For the rest of the stocks the commission starts from 0.1% of the position volume.
|Country||Stock Exchange||CFD Ticker||Commission for one stock||The minimum commission|
(NetTradeX, MT4 accounts)
|The minimum commission|
|NYSE, NASDAQ||#S-...||$0.02||1 USD||1 USD|
|XETRA||#D-....||0.1%||1 EUR||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
|LSE||#L-...||0.1%||1 GBP||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
|LSE (IOB)||#R-...||0.1%||1 USD||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
|ASX||#A-...||0.1%||1 AUD||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
|HKEx||#H-...||0.25%||8 HKD||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
|TSE||#T-...||0.15%||100 JPY||1 USD / 1 EUR / 100 JPY|
For accounts of MT5 platform, the minimum commission is determined by the account balance currency (1 USD, 1 EUR, 100 JPY) except for US stocks (# S- ...) with the minimum commission of 1 USD for all MT5 accounts.
Trade Stock CFDs and discover the benefits of CFD trading with IFC Markets
- MetaTrader4 & MetaTrader5: 1:20 (margin 5%)
- On NetTradeX the leverage for Stock CFDs is equal to the trading account leverage (maximum 1:20).
7 Stock Exchanges, 400+ Stock CFDs
- We offer more than 400 Stock CFDs from 7 most popular Stock Exchanges from all over the world.
- Starting from 0.1% of order volume, for US stocks - $0.02 per 1 stock. Commission is charged when position is opened and closed.
- For NetTradeX and MT4, the minimum commission for a deal is equal to 1 of the quote currency, except for Chinese stocks with min. com. of 8 HKD and Japanese shares - 100 JPY. For MT5, the minimum commission is determined by the account balance currency - 1 USD/1EUR/100 JPY (for US stocks only 1USD)
Stock CFD Dividend Correction = Stock Dividend
- Holders of long (buy) positions in CFD receive a dividend adjustment equal to the dividend payment amount.
- More details in "Stock CFDs Dividend Dates" page.