JPY Exchange Rate with Other Currencies
The Japanese yen (JPY) is the 3rd most traded currency in the world. The issuer is the Bank of Japan.
- Is considered as a “safe haven” currency due to low inflation and high stability of the nation’s economy
- Is characterized by relatively low value against other major currencies due to quite low interest rates
- Is actively involved in trading operations, particularly in Asia.
- Low exchange rate of the national currency was historically favored by the government, supporting exporters and contributing to economic growth
Trade Currency Pairs and discover the benefits of Forex trading with IFC Markets
50+ Currency Pairs
- We offer more than 50 Currency Pairs from Major, Minor and Exotic groups.
- Instant trade execution.
- Super tight fixed spreads.
Synthetic Instruments - Portfolio Quoting Method
- Create your own instruments from Precious Metals or other instruments to realize your trading strategies using Portfolio Quoting Method with ∞ opportunities.
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library.
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX own developed platform.
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal.