China Evergrande Group Stock Chart - CHINA-EVERGRANDE Share Price
China Evergrande Group Stock Price Today
CHINA-EVERGRANDE Share Price
About this chart
This page includes full information about the China Evergrande Group, including the China Evergrande Group live chart and dynamics on the chart by choosing any of 8 available time frames. By moving the start and end of the timeframe in the bottom panel you can see both the current and the historical price movements of the instrument. In addition, you have an opportunity to choose the type of the display of the China Evergrande Group live chart – Candles or Lines chart – through the buttons in the upper left corner of the chart.All clients that have not yet decided which instrument to trade are in the right place since reading full characteristics of the #H-3333 and watching its performance on the charts will help them to make their final decision.
It is easy to find any instrument since there is a filter for instrument types, offered by IFC Markets, and once the type is chosen, the list of all instruments can be seen right next to that filter.
About China Evergrande Group StocksChina Evergrande Group - HKEx | Forex | Stocks
China Evergrande Group, formerly Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited, is principally engaged in property development. The Company operates its business through four segments: Property Development, Property Investment, Property Management and Other Businesses. The Other Businesses segment is engaged in property construction, the provision of hotel and other property development related services, insurance and fast consuming products business. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also engaged in mineral water production and food production.
China Evergrande Group Stock Price History
|Date||Open price||High||Low||Price||Change %|
Trade Stock CFDs and discover the benefits of CFD trading with IFC Markets
- MetaTrader4 & MetaTrader5: 1:20 (margin 5%)
- On NetTradeX the leverage for Stock CFDs is equal to the trading account leverage (maximum 1:20).
7 Stock Exchanges, 400+ Stock CFDs
- We offer more than 400 Stock CFDs from 7 most popular Stock Exchanges from all over the world.
- Starting from 0.1% of order volume, for US stocks - $0.02 per 1 stock. Commission is charged when position is opened and closed.
- For NetTradeX and MT4, the minimum commission for a deal is equal to 1 of the quote currency, except for Chinese stocks with min. com. of 8 HKD and Japanese shares - 100 JPY. For MT5, the minimum commission is determined by the account balance currency - 1 USD/1EUR/100 JPY (for US stocks only 1USD)
Stock CFD Dividend Correction = Stock Dividend
- Holders of long (buy) positions in CFD receive a dividend adjustment equal to the dividend payment amount.
- More details in "Stock CFDs Dividend Dates" page.
Technical analysis is a method of studying and evaluating market dynamics based on the price history. Its main purpose is to forecast price dynamics of a financial instrument in future through technical analysis tools. Technical analysts use this method of market analysis to forecast the prices of different currencies and currency pairs. This type of the analysis will allow you to make market forecast based on studying historical prices of the trading instruments.
See also latest technical analysis of the price dynamics of #H_3333 Hong Kong Dollar: CHINA-EVERGRANDE forecast.
Top Stock Gainers & Losers-Today
leaders per day
losers per day