MT5 User Guide
The comprehensive User Guide for MetaTrader 5 trading terminal can be found in MT5 terminal. To invoke the Guide, go to "Help" tab with "Help Topics" function (or with F1):
The "Client Terminal - User Guide" window will appear, where you may study all the functions of MetaTrader 5 terminal:
Which regulation to choose?
IFCMARKETS. CORP. (BVI FSC)
- All profiles registered under IFCMARKETS. CORP. are subjected to the law of British Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission regulatory standards.
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. accepts residents of nearly all countries for registering
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. offers lots of depositing and withdrawal methods, including Bank Wire, Banking Cards (Visa, Mastercard, ChinaUnionPay, JCB), Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney and others
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. holds AIG Europe Limited professional Idemnity insurance
IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED (CySEC)
- All profiles registered under IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED are subjected to the law of the Republic of Cyprus and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory standards
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED accepts only European Union residents for registering
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED offers only Bank Wire for depositing and withdrawal
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is a member of Investor Compensation Fund which guarantees the compensation up to 20.000 EUR for each client in case IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is unable to fulfil its obligations