Closing a Position
You can close a position by choosing it in the "Open positions" table - a dialogue with the following functions will open:
Choose "Close position":
Click "CLOSE" - the position will be closed and simultaneously a window notifying the result will open:
Close the notification window, by clicking "Close" or by the hard button "Back".
Which regulation to choose?
IFCMARKETS. CORP. (BVI FSC)
- All profiles registered under IFCMARKETS. CORP. are subjected to the law of British Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission regulatory standards.
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. accepts residents of nearly all countries for registering
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. offers lots of depositing and withdrawal methods, including Bank Wire, Banking Cards (Visa, Mastercard, ChinaUnionPay, JCB), Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney and others
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. holds AIG Europe Limited professional Idemnity insurance
IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED (CySEC)
- All profiles registered under IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED are subjected to the law of the Republic of Cyprus and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory standards
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED accepts only European Union residents for registering
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED offers only Bank Wire for depositing and withdrawal
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is a member of Investor Compensation Fund which guarantees the compensation up to 20.000 EUR for each client in case IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is unable to fulfil its obligations