Closing a Position
You may close a position by clicking on the preferred position in the window with the list of open positions (this window may be opened by the "Portfolio" tab --> "Positions") – a chart window, fields with trade parameters and two buttons will open:
Click "Close position" button.
You may also change the levels of Take Profit and Stop Loss by the "Edit position" button.
Which regulation to choose?
IFCMARKETS. CORP. (BVI FSC)
- All profiles registered under IFCMARKETS. CORP. are subjected to the law of British Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission regulatory standards.
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. accepts residents of nearly all countries for registering
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. offers lots of depositing and withdrawal methods, including Bank Wire, Banking Cards (Visa, Mastercard, ChinaUnionPay, JCB), Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney and others
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. holds AIG Europe Limited professional Idemnity insurance
IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED (CySEC)
- All profiles registered under IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED are subjected to the law of the Republic of Cyprus and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory standards
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED accepts only European Union residents for registering
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED offers only Bank Wire for depositing and withdrawal
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is a member of Investor Compensation Fund which guarantees the compensation up to 20.000 EUR for each client in case IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is unable to fulfil its obligations